A platform to enable Not-For-Profits and Causes to attract the awareness, resources and skills they need to best achieve their mission.
We do this THREE ways:
- Providing a range of no-cost tools, processes and systems
- Empowering Start up projects and Social Innovations with a Blueprint Step-by-Step process from Idea to measured Impact.
- Connecting Projects with potential Supporters either locally or from around the world
It will also be a Zoom In: Zoom Out Network with a similar structure to the Cagora Community Network with:
- Locations: Global >Australia > Melbourne > Stonnington
- Causes: Humanitarian relief > Disaster Relief > Disaster Food Relief where Projects can be posted with Summary Info and Needs so that Volunteers and Financial Supporters can find projects to engage with that align with their interests.
It also enables much more effective analysis of projects being conducted across the globe so that learnings can be gained. For example there are countless initiatives tackling Water Sanitation in Developed countries. But how easy is it to see what has been done in the past, what's being done now and where these projects are and what technologies are being used with what success.